วันจันทร์ที่ 6 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

1) Why the library is important for the learning process?



Because the library provide the information to users by obtaining, organization making available and preserving, print and non-print meterials required to meet user need. It has a lot of information knowledge, inclode textbook, poem, magazine, catoon and etc. That we can everythig about about knowledge in the library so we can bring out the knowledge unless in the library




2) my experience in using a library.

If it talk about my experience in using a library that I can remember I use the library when I was 8 years old or Prathom 1. My teacher bring me to the library to find the information in the lesson and read a book and after that when I break I always go to the library with my friends so read a book include cartoon, geography that I like to read it very much or some time play game in computer. In that period it doesn't has internet.





3) search 5 book, 5 journals and 5 online databases from http://library.spu.ac.th(identify( identifytitle and call number.)


5 books


FIGHTERS                          Call No.DVD.KT0239 บ226 2550
Bleak house                          Call No.FIC D52B 2005
Quick PC EXTREME           Call No.CDE0482 V63Q 2006


Kaeng Krachan : amazing forest of phetchaburi river   Call No.SD 657.T5 T68K 2000


K-OTIC MAXIMUM           Call No.VCDT3209 บ226ค 2552






5 journals


Journal Accountancy and Management
Journal of Accounting
Journal of Accounting Education
Journal of Accounting Profession
Journal of Broadcastsing and Electronics Media


5 online


:: EBSCO A to Z


:: Academic Search Premier




:: Business Source Premier


:: Education Research Complete


:: ERIC

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น